We believe that the future of public transport depends on all operators coming together to remove the barriers of public transport so people can travel unconstrained by region, transport operator and mode of travel. By doing this, we can change the face of public transport, making public transport the transport of choice, even for the most loyal car users.
Our first step towards this goal is to launch our new passenger app, Kazoot, the transport app that will give passengers access to journey planning, live bus views, real-time information and mobile tickets for transport operators across the country.
Our Customer Service Team are the beating heart of Ticketer and have a true passion for our customers. We are looking for like-minded individuals to expand this team to support our Kazoot users. We need people who are energetic, motivated and never settle for mediocre; who relish a challenge, enjoy being part of a team and who want to grow their career in a fast growing and supportive environment.
Day to day, you will:
- Engage with our app users across a variety of channels including email, social media and through the app stores – aiming to deliver our well renowned customer service reputation to the passenger world
- Field initial support and common technical queries where possible, escalating where necessary
- Coordinating with some of our partners and liaising with all parts of the business to ensure the best possible customer experience
- Some travel within the UK may be required from time to time
You will be someone who:
- Energetic and loves helping out, and is eager to learn about our customers and the industry
- Can remain calm under pressure and manages their workload efficiently
- Is constantly striving for ways to improve them self, our service and the company
- Has excellent communication skills and is a problem solver
- Is competent in technology, and able to absorb new technologies and systems easily
- Can work under their own initiative and within a small team
- Is familiar with the Microsoft Office suite, Excel and Outlook in particular
- Is familiar with and a regular user of smartphones and mobile applications
In addition to a fulfilling career with us, we will offer you:
A flexible working environment, competitive salary, pension scheme, discretionary bonus scheme, private health insurance, annual health assessments, onsite monthly massages, Summer Fridays, birthdays off, holiday purchase scheme, 23 days paid holiday per year (which increases with service), progression and development opportunities in an ever-expanding company and much more!
Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.