Ticketer are looking to grow it’s Support team by hiring a Customer Support Coordinator to work in our Hungerford offices, supporting our customers as they join and grow with us. This role will suit an enthusiastic, multi-tasker with excellent communication skills, who is looking to grow their in a Customer Support environment.
The role will include:
- Engaging with customers, primarily over the phone or by email, enhancing Ticketer’s already well renowned name in supporting our customers
- Building and managing relationships with customers, and assisting them in getting the most out of our systems
- Assisting in the delivery of customer product and further development of our innovative Card Bureau service
- Some sales enquiry handling and order taking
- Fielding initial support and common technical queries where possible, and escalating if necessary
- Coordinating some of our partners and liaising with all parts of the business to ensure the best possible customer experience
- Some travel within the UK
We are looking for someone who:
- Is quick to learn, driven, positive, and adaptable
- Has a passion for delivering great customer service
- Has excellent communication, problem solving, prioritisation and time management skills
- Is competent in technology, and able to absorb new technologies and systems easily
- Is comfortable working under their own initiative and within a small team
- Is familiar with the Microsoft Office suite, Excel and Outlook in particular
- Has a full current driving license and use of a car (mileage allowance will be provided)
In addition to a fulfilling career with us, Ticketer will offer you:
A flexible working environment, competitive salary, pension scheme, private health insurance, Summer Fridays, birthdays off, 23 days holiday per year, and other great benefits!
Ticketer is the UK’s largest ETM supplier outside London, with ticketing machines on buses across the UK, from Cornwall to the Shetland Islands. And it’s not just buses. In fact, there are Ticketer software and devices on every form of public transport, including trams, trains, hovercrafts, aircrafts and horse trams. Yes, horse trams. Whatever the size of fleet, whatever the form of public transport, we’re by the side of operators, keeping their businesses moving forward through our innovative public transportation technology.
Our mission is to make public transport personal. Because, for operators, and passengers, it is. It’s getting someone to work without stress, or home in time for tea, and making it so easy they’ll always use public transport. We’d love you to get on board.
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.