Ticketer are looking to grow it’s Support team by hiring a Support and Implementation Coordinator who can assist in the delivery of tasks and projects, be involved in the implementation of our solution, and support our customers as they join and grow with us. This role will suit a detail-oriented multi-tasker with excellent communication skills, who is seeking to gain experience in project coordination with the opportunity to learn new skills and attend training as they grow in their career with us.
The role will include:
- Engaging with and supporting our customers, enhancing Ticketer’s already well renowned name
- Building customer platforms from varied data models – data analysis, input and management, ensuring a high degree of accuracy
- Training customers on the Ticketer Solution, remotely or on site as required
- Working with colleagues to ensure a smooth transition into ‘business as usual’ post implementation of our solution
- Acting as a technical second line support escalation point and fielding some initial first line support queries when required
- Acting as Lead person on assigned tasks and projects, communicating and collaborating with customers, colleague and internal stakeholders, to ensure all parties are engaged and tasks or projects are effectively delivered
- Effective records management, including maintain project documentation; order details, records of project status, key dates, deadlines and tasks
- Agreeing resource requirements with colleagues
- Identifying project risks and communicating these, agreeing mitigations with colleagues
- Providing regular reporting of project progress / status to colleagues
- Some travel within the UK will be necessary
We are looking for someone who:
- Is quick to learn, driven, positive, adaptable,
- Has excellent communication, problem solving, prioritisation and time management skills
- Has a personable manner and keen negotiation skills, able to build long term relationships with colleagues and customers
- Previous Project Management and Customer Service skills are advantageous, as are task management skills, including; identification of risks, status reporting and effective time / resource estimation
- Is competent in technology, and able to absorb new technologies and systems easily
- Is comfortable working under their own initiative and within a small team
- Has a full current driving license and use of a car (mileage allowance will be provided)
In addition to a fulfilling career with us, Ticketer will offer you:
A flexible working environment, competitive salary, pension scheme, private health insurance, Summer Fridays, birthdays off, 23 days holiday per year, and other great benefits!
Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.