Ticketer is looking to change the way people travel. We are now the UK’s largest ETM supplier, with over 10 years of trading, and with ticketing machines on buses across the UK, from Cornwall to the Shetland Islands. And it’s not just buses. In fact, there are Ticketer software and devices on every form of public transport, including trams, trains, aircraft and horse trams(!). Whatever the size of fleet, whatever the form of public transport, we’re by the side of operators, keeping their businesses moving forward through our innovative public transportation technology.
With our ambitious growth plans both locally and internationally, Ticketer are looking to strengthen our Sales and Commercial team by appointing a Sales manager who will be responsible for driving and growing our existing business accounts across the UK. With regular travel across the country, your role will include:
- Becoming an expert in the features and value propositions of the Ticketer products
- Taking a hands-on approach to selling, developing strong relationships with current and potential customers in the UK
- Generating and qualifying leads – running the new business cycle from start to finish, acquiring new business & ensuring renewal of existing licenses
- Become a partner to our clients by conducting needs assessment calls; identifying pain points and working with them to deliver solutions
- Working closely alongside the Product team to ensure client needs are being met, whilst also being an advocate of Ticketer’s innovation
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date Customer records
- Ensure world-class customer success is delivered to every customer
We are looking for someone with/who:
- Experience in driving the growth strategy of businesses through hands on engagement with customers
- Is quick to learn, positive, adaptable, innovative, and energetic
- Thrives on delivering outstanding customer service, with good business and commercial understanding
- Has excellent communication and prioritisation skills
- Is an accomplished user of the Microsoft Office suite
- Familiar with, and able to absorb, new technologies and systems
- Is motivated, and comfortable working under their own initiative
- Has a full current driving license and use of a car (mileage allowance will be provided)
In addition to a fulfilling career with us, Ticketer will offer you:
A flexible working environment, competitive salary, pension scheme, discretionary bonus scheme, private health insurance, annual health assessments, onsite monthly massages, Summer Fridays, birthdays off, holiday purchase scheme, 23 days paid holiday per year (which increases with service), progression and development opportunities in an ever-expanding company and much more!
Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.